Use ChatGPT right inside your IDE to create, refactor and debug Flutter code.
FlutterGPT is an open-source project aimed at creating a coding assistant specifically designed for Flutter Engineers. This assistant helps with creating, refactoring, and debugging code, making the development process more efficient and enjoyable.
We’re starting with simple features to create, refactor, and debug with a vision to build a supercharged, free-to-use coding assistant built for and by Flutter Engineers.
We only use GPT3.5 because it’s fast, highly accurate, cheap, and is available to all.
- Widget from Description
- Model Class from JSON
- Repository Class from Postman Json
- Complete Code from BluePrint
🛠️ Refactor your code:
- From Instruction
- Fix Errors
- You’ll need an OpenAI account with a valid API key. For more information on obtaining an API key, please visit the OpenAI API documentation.
- After installing the extensions, please visit your VSCode setttings, search for
fluttergpt.apiKeyand paste the OPENAI API Key.
- To get started, select any piece of your dart code, open VSCode command pallete and search for
FlutterGPT. You'll see all available commands. Details below.
Please Note: Using OpenAI APIs will incur charges. From our observations, running 500 create widget from description costs only 1$.
I hope this article was helpful to you. Thank you for taking the time to read it. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.